Click on pictures to enlarge!
- Lone Tree, CO, winners of The 2012 Nationals Gold Award for Best Architectural Design of a Single Family Home, 2500 - 3499 sq. ft
- This design is ideal for cooking and entertaining. While guests sit at the bar and enjoy a crisp glass of wine, relaxing conversation and food preparation can occur simultaneously.
- Take advantage of your surroundings when planning your outdoor kitchen. From the kitchen island to the grill station, everyone has a relaxing view of the lake
- Stainless steel is a quality material for outdoor kitchens because it is low-maintenance and durable.
- If you have a large family, entertain a lot or just want the ultimate grill station, consider installing multiple grills to make an impact
- Having a poolside kitchen is a great option for entertaining. Consider stocking the space with a refrigerator, sink and plenty of storage so you won't have to run back inside.
- A split level custom cast glass couter with a blue tiled backsplash allow homeowner to entertain guest at the bbq area
- A great grill is all you need in your outdoor kitchen. This grill station features high-quality materials and an abundance of counter space
Make sure your home votes for Jim Hicks: Pro-Improvement & Anti-Bad Things!